Net-Ra1. The two goddesses MAAT, the one representing the South of Egypt, and the other the North.Net-Ra by Ankh-af-na-khonsu
2. The god NEKENT-F, who holds a spear, or knife, in his left hand.
3. The god KHENTI AMENTET, bearded, and in mummy form, and wearing the White Crown and the
4. The god SEKHET, or as it is written here SEKHMET, lioness-headed.
5. The god SEHETCH-UR, ram-headed.
6. Four Terms, the first of which is called UT-METU-RA, the second UT-METU-TEM, the third UT-METU-KHEPERA, and the fourth UT-METU-ASAR.
7. The leader of the company, who is called TCHA-UNNUT; by his side is a serpent, called SA, that stands on his tail.